Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Where is my mind?

I've sat looking at the blank screen for about five minutes. Last night was a 13 hour bus ride from Delhi to Dharm provided by the WORST bus driver on the planet. I had toast and much chai with Erin this morning, fell asleep on the roof in the sunshine, woke up shouting about work, and have since concluded that I need a full nights rest before I become human again! Ahh, India. : ) I have quite a few pictures to post soon. Incoheriency to the fullest extent.

"A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way." -Mark Twain

2 comments:

  1. Sleeping on the roof in the sunshine. That is something I would love to do! I hope by the time you see this you are refreshed and raring to go. I'm off to Washington tomorrow am! xoxoxoxo Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dearest Ole, this s Sofia's mom. I'm so glad you're back in India. What an experience for such a young soul!
    Just like any other mom, I have to tell you to be careful so we can have you back in one piece. I want to be able to grow old and live vicariously through you and Sofia. Love you lots and take good care of yourself.
    Sonia Vasconi

    ReplyDelete