Sunday, February 22, 2009

(New Jersey speak)

Erin and I made it to New Jersey safe and sound and are waiting to check our bags in so we can have a care free day in New York. I think we're both pretty tired so there won't be any witty remarks, but here is what we do have to say:

Ole - East coasters are quite different.

Erin - On my way to a bagel sandwich!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Erin and me in a cafe in queens before we meet up with Frank.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Ole, Frank, and Erin. Well, at least half of her! On the way to the subway then bus then plane then India. : )

Our flight leaves soon, people are lining up. Peace out friends!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. Pop-Happy Trails! Keep the blog coming. It will be a wonderful trip.

    Mom-Linda told me at church this morning that you had written on here. It made me mad that I hadn't checked! I signed up for Skype last night, but it seems that it will be hit or miss to actually connect with you. I'm not sure how that whole thing works. Tell us more about the "east coasters" - details, please! xoxoxo Mom

    ReplyDelete