Monday, February 2, 2009

How many year VISA?


TEN (!)

As I sit in my stain glass class, more than half empty due to the awful February valley roads, I am becoming increasingly anxious about what is soon coming in the next few weeks. Paying of debts, buying last minute necessities, PACKING, repacking, finalizing my ideas and goals, re-repacking, getting in touch with some very important people..

India.
AHHHHH!!!!!!

I am feeling like a diver on his way to the bottom of the Mariana trench. While this is not my maiden dive I still have to be careful to ensure that I have all my tanks pressurized, valves checked, and that no poisonous water creatures detect what I had for lunch. Let's all hope that I ascend more slowly than last time? : )
(Comparison from Frank J. Prewit) (More or less))

After receiving my 10 year Indian Visa the only condition preventing me from leaving is the number of hours in 19 days.

"It is wrong always, everywhere, and for anyone, to believe anything upon insufficient evidence." -W.K. Clifford

2 comments:

  1. ole! ten years?! how long are you planning on being there! well it looks like you arent going to have any problems in the visa area.

    im living vicariously through you. i am so stoked for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ole, very exciting. We'll be following your adventure. Bring back some spices and dinner's on us.

    ReplyDelete